Anyone know if the is a White Night Pool Party on Anthem?

I seen this on our last Liberty Cruise but we had no white attire with us, and read about a few other white night pool parties on other RCI ships.

This is sort of in the spirit of the "Diner en Blanc" that originated in Paris... See this one in New-York http://newyork.dinerenblanc.info/media

We are going to one of these events in our hometown this summer, and wondering if we should bring our white getup with us for our next cruise on Anthem.

dp

Edited by dpostman

I just read cruise compasses from 5 day anthem cruise and there was a white night party. We loved it on the liberty last July. We will be prepared again for our trip this July

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yay thanks. At least I'll get to wear all those white clothes at least twice:p

dp

Yup. The 5 night trip to Bermuda from New Jersey that just ended had a dress in white party in the Solarium. It was posted on the daily compass. See the trip review from Capital Kyle to see the review and compasses from the Anthem on that trip.

Thank you both for the info. I found it on the Day 2 compass at 10pm. Glad that someone caught that page 2 was missing from an earlier posting and Capital Kyle was nice enough to find it and post it. We are sailing on Anthem with a group of 8 or 10 families so I'll make sure to share this with the other and on our roll call as well. Most of our group will be at this summers Diner en blanc, so we'll be ready.

here is a shortcut to that cruise compass post:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49911385&postcount=401

dp