Zuiderdam Oct 8-15

paradisegal

Back from my second round on the Zuidy, yes, Zuidy...

Have NO compalints:D . Embarkation a breeze as uasual, lunch at the lido by noon and on to deck 3 to lounge while our cabins get ready. Wonderful cabin on deck 4, very close to aft, quiet and great view.

Service exellent as usual. Food great as usual. Sure, a few selections I didnt care for but so what, I wasnt cooking! Liodo food good as well, love the salad bar and the pizza, deli also my fav. did go to the Pinaccle this time round, excellent food but service was better in the dining room.........still, no compalining here.

Entertainment OK. Love Joel Mason and the gymnyst, name escapes me, sorry!!! New cruise director is funny, found him entertaining as well.

HMC was rainy but oh well, the chance we take. Enjoyed a day on ship and made the best of it. Grand Cayman was awesome! Finally did the Stinray tour with Nativeway..............FUN FUN FUN! Costa Maya is quiet and laid back, not everyones cup of tea but I rather enjoy it for a nice change of pace. Key West is Key West..........I live in Fl, been there, done that.

A fantastic week and very blessed we went last week..................wow what a change in weather!

I am beginning to agree with Candy here, Zuidy is becoming my FAV ship............and I will sail her again after dry dock!!!!!

For all of you going out have a great time and roll with the flow.........there is always good & bad, make the best of the bad and the good will take care of itself!

paradisegal:)

Archived