Allure Eastern Cruise Compass

Thank you Clarea!! I didn't realize that there are two different eastern itineraries. I need the, St. Maarten, San Juan, & Labadee compasses if anyone has them.

Allure has yet to sail this itinerary so no one has them to post them. I am waiting for someone to post them here hopefully after she sails one or two times.

• 3 weeks later...
Likewise. We're sailing Allure on 6/26 and I've been looking for this itinerary's compass also. Hopefully somebody who's just off the ship today will post them this week.

Is there a particular days compass your interested in? I've never posted any pics but we saved the compasses and I can try to figure how to share them. Just got off eastern today. I guess we were the first to go to St Kitts instead of St Maarten. We did Nassau, St Thomas and St Kitts.

Edited by lizzyandrew

Hmmmm.....sounds like your itinerary is different than ours on 6/26. Ours is this:

FLL

At sea

At sea

St. Maarten

San Juan

Labadee

At sea

FLL

If your itinerary was different, no need to post the compasses, but thanks for offering!

Hmmmm.....sounds like your itinerary is different than ours on 6/26. Ours is this:

FLL

At sea

At sea

St. Maarten

San Juan

Labadee

At sea

FLL

If your itinerary was different, no need to post the compasses, but thanks for offering!

This was for Allure for your ports in order. You will need to scan left or right to get to the day you are looking for.

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/merged_5b0195d46d6329?e=2025714/36556239

Edited by A&L_Ont

FLL

At sea

At sea

St. Maarten

San Juan

Labadee

At sea

FLL

Yep, ours was totally different.

Nassau

At sea

St Thomas

St Kitts

At sea

At sea

Oh well, sorry I can't help. But y'all have fun!! I sure did [emoji1360]