Magic Review - April 30-May 7, 2016, With kids

Ahmne

THANKS for the review

I will be there on Sat 25th.

Can you tell me the prices of the virgin Miami vice (my 16 is making his budget). Can you also let me know the other prices of the alcohol drinks you purchased some of my friends are trying to decide if they want the Cheers Program.

Eager to read more,,,hope your feeling better:)

When we were on the Elation in January, they were using up the last of the Bigalow tea, and if you wanted a "specialty" tea at the coffee shop, you did have to pay for it.

They were not offering an add on charge price for Earl Gray (they didn't have any) at tea, they just wanted to get rid of the odd flavors they had.

The specialty teas are no longer available at the Lido, and I guess they will begin charging in the MDR soon too. SO-if you are a tea drinker (I am) I am planning to pack and tote my tea with me on my next cruise. I have a fondness for Nightly Calm, for pre bed, and Lemon Lift or Prince of Wales for an afternoon tea.

I had to laugh at the Potato head family, looked like Mrs Potato was about to do a nose dive! Great pictures, wish, you would post more pics. I had a major change of cruise plans, and ended up booking the Magic-way way in the future, but am enjoying doing the research.

Do you remember the hours of the Tandoor kiosk? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...