Alaska cruise stopping in Victoria. How about those Tim Bits!

JCruise85

My beautiful fiancée and myself are doing our first cruise on the Solstice coming up. One of our stops will be in Victoria, BC. She absolutely adores Tim Horton's (we get it every time we're in Ohio).

This may be the strangest thing asked on this forum, but what is the status of getting Tim Bits in Victoria near the docks, and what's the policy on bringing them back to the ship?

Thanks in advance!

There are 20 locations in Victoria. Just Google Tim Horton locations and if you know the address of the port you should be able to find one near there. I don't see a problem bringing them back to the ship.

Our cruise ship terminal is in a residential area. The closest Tim Hortons would be would be on the far side of downtown closer to where the business workers are.

1410 Blanchard St, not walkable from the terminal. But a cab could take you there.

My beautiful fiancée and myself are doing our first cruise on the Solstice coming up. One of our stops will be in Victoria, BC. She absolutely adores Tim Horton's (we get it every time we're in Ohio).

This may be the strangest thing asked on this forum, but what is the status of getting Tim Bits in Victoria near the docks, and what's the policy on bringing them back to the ship?

Thanks in advance!

When are you due to arrive in Victoria?

:p That's like saying a Mercedes is just a car!

Exactly!

As mentioned above' date=' it's not "near" the docks but 2.5-3km is certainly walkable. I'm sure you won't have a problem bringing them on board. Here's a little map. Blanchard@Johnson is in the upper right.

http://victoriacruise.ca/userfiles/2014_bus_shuttle_updates_walkingroutes.pdf[/quote']

Thank you very much for the map! It'll come in handy!

Thanks for the responses, everyone!