Opinions on nightclub On Freedom

I realize The Crypt is no longer there and I guess the Viking Crown is now the nightclub, what are everyone's opinion on the music and such. Nice place to hangout? Do they have 80"s night???? thanks :)

I loved the Crypt. Yes, the last time I was on the Freedom, it was in the Viking with remix music. I only stayed an hour. The music would have been fine for 18-25 year olds.

Very little 80's, 90's and today's top 40.

I'll be on for Thanksgiving and Christmas and see if it is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bummer... thanks for the info...We enjoyed the Crypt as well....I thought the reason they got rid of it was because of the average age on that ship was becoming a little higher...

They got rid of it to add more staterooms and a restaurant. Some bean counter decided it was too much non-revenue space.

My wife and I loved those clubs on freedom and voyager class. So many great memories and such a cool feel. We have only done oasis class since the last ship lost it. I've been wondering if they did it in the Vcl. Rci is really making some interesting decisions. They get rid of the signature Vcl on oasis class which is a travesty IMO and now they don't even have a dedicated dance club on freedom class, one of the best classes of ship afloat. The crypt/dungeon were the best at sea IMO. Very sad. Can't imagine it being in the Vcl is very good and on oasis class blaze is lacking. Dazzles is cool but sadly freedom class has no such thing.

On The Sovereign class we enjoyed the clubs on those ships. Haven't sailed them in awhile.....cant find "the" dance club in the deck plans...did they remove those too?

To my knowledge, no venues were removed on Majesty, which is the only Sovereign class ship left in the fleet.