On line check in problems

marymcgol

Trying to check in for an upcoming cruise - I have accepted the cruise contract for both of us, entered our credit card info and saved everything The website shows check in is 50% complete and there is no record of having accepted cruise contract. I keep going round in circles - any advice?

We had problems like this because of my Captain's Club registration. My passport has my first initial and my middle name. Because the coders who wrote the check-in program and the coders who wrote the Captain's Club part don't speak to each other (my presumption) the requirements for someone with an initial first are not the same. The check-in requires a . after the initial, the Captain's Club requires none. Thus my name in Captains Club doesn't match my name on the check-in. So if one person in your cabin is, for example, Mary-ann, the - might cause problems. Or if the first name is Mary Ann.

Another possibility is that your address is St. on one and Street on the other. Check the two and compare them, then do the online checkin without the captain's club number of the person with the "offending" name or address. Let me know if that isn't the issue since I'm sort of collecting errors for the fun of it.

Beth (aka H. Elizabeth OR H Elizabeth OR just H)

was having the same problems where i did all the steps and can print the pass but still was saying 50%.

so I called and celebrity said that it is a known computer issue they are trying to fix.

told me that as long as you can print the xpress pass then you are checked in.

Edited by Derek King