Dubai hotel check in time

Maksim

Interesting question : if our flight arrives at 1 am local time, how would we handle hotel reservation? Technically it's a new day, but would they even check us in at 2 am and if so, would it be considered an extra night? How do we make our reservations for the hotel? Or, would we be able to store the luggage and walk around for a few hours since it will be day time for us, then check in at 5 or 6 am ? Any advise is appreciated.

Interesting question : if our flight arrives at 1 am local time, how would we handle hotel reservation? Technically it's a new day, but would they even check us in at 2 am and if so, would it be considered an extra night? How do we make our reservations for the hotel? Or, would we be able to store the luggage and walk around for a few hours since it will be day time for us, then check in at 5 or 6 am ? Any advise is appreciated.

We booked our flight and hotel through Emirates airline and we were advised that the hotels work on a 24 hr booking system ie if you check in at 6.00 am you check out before 6.00am the next day.I don't know if this is exclusive to Emirates,maybe pick out an hotel and e.mail them.Hope this helps:)

Thank you. I will probably contact the hotel and ask or pick up another flight. If they work on the 24 hour system as you described, we have to book an extra night then to cover the time needed before the cruise.

Done this many times. Check in time in most hotels is 3pm. A 2am arrival is considered a previous day check-in. Many flight arrive in Dubai arrive at 1am from Europe. So this is common.

Done this many times. Check in time in most hotels is 3pm. A 2am arrival is considered a previous day check-in. Many flight arrive in Dubai arrive at 1am from Europe. So this is common.

Thank you. This is what I thought. On the other hand, do you know how flexible are they if we arrive early in the morning, around 6 or 7 am, would they check us in, or make us wait?last year we arrived in Barcelona in the morning and they made us wait until noon or so.

Thank you. This is what I thought. On the other hand, do you know how flexible are they if we arrive early in the morning, around 6 or 7 am, would they check us in, or make us wait?last year we arrived in Barcelona in the morning and they made us wait until noon or so.

It really depends on your hotel. I have showed up at 9am for a checkin. You could check directly with the hotel.

It really depends on your hotel. I have showed up at 9am for a checkin. You could check directly with the hotel.

I was in a mad panic thinking I had it wrong.After checking with our hotel we do have the 24 hr check in/check out,such a relief as we arrive 5.20 am.Panic over.

I was in a mad panic thinking I had it wrong.After checking with our hotel we do have the 24 hr check in/check out,such a relief as we arrive 5.20 am.Panic over.
h

So, what did they tell you regarding your early morning check in? Are they to charge you for extra day, or, you have to check out at 5 am the following day or two days, whichever your number of days on the reservation. Can you please elaborate? Thank you

h

So, what did they tell you regarding your early morning check in? Are they to charge you for extra day, or, you have to check out at 5 am the following day or two days, whichever your number of days on the reservation. Can you please elaborate? Thank you

We will be checking in around 6.00am depending on how long it takes to clear customs and immigration and we will check out at 6.00 am a couple of days later as our onward flight requires us to be at the airport around 6.30am.So that works out well for us.Hope this helps.

We will be checking in around 6.00am depending on how long it takes to clear customs and immigration and we will check out at 6.00 am a couple of days later as our onward flight requires us to be at the airport around 6.30am.So that works out well for us.Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you. That's what I thought. For us though, we'll be arriving around 2 am and will be checking out at the regular time, around 11 or so to board the ship. This means that we probably need to pay for full 3 mights. I haven't booked a hotel yet, but I hope there is a way to communicate this to them as I don't want them to think we are a no show.

If your flying with Emirates, you can book your hotel through them and they will allow for 24hr check-in. So if you get there at 2am you will be given a room straight away. Some travel agents also have a similar arrangement with hotels as part of bulk bookings.

However most hotels won't offer this if you just try book a 24hr room with them yourself. they will ask you to pay for the night's before accommodation as well. But you can always try! If you don't take either of these options you do run the risk of having to wait till lunchtime or so for a room.

If your flying with Emirates, you can book your hotel through them and they will allow for 24hr check-in. So if you get there at 2am you will be given a room straight away. Some travel agents also have a similar arrangement with hotels as part of bulk bookings.

However most hotels won't offer this if you just try book a 24hr room with them yourself. they will ask you to pay for the night's before accommodation as well. But you can always try! If you don't take either of these options you do run the risk of having to wait till lunchtime or so for a room.

Thank you so much. I am going to try booking with my points. Probably just book extra night and contact the hotel to let them know we'll be arriving after 2 am. This way we have the room right the way. I can ask the representative when making reservation. Perhaps they know what is the best way. Our flight is with Turkish Air, not Emirates.