D+ Benefit Question

We will be Diamond Plus after a Liberty cruise 8/16. Our first cruise as a D+ will be the 10/16 Harmony TA. I understand from reading on boards here one benefit offered D+ is 1 BOGO specialty dining. I looked at the C&A site and am not finding this. Is this correct that it is offered to D+? We have already purchased the 5 night specialty dining package for each of us on the Harmony TA. On another board, I read purchasing a specialty dining package before the cruise would void the ability to use the BOGO D+ dining benefit and we would lose it. I have confused myself just typing all this. IF you are still with me and understand what I am asking, I would appreciate any advice. Much thanks.

bogo is only for night 1 and 2

does not quality for the package

you can pre-purchase an individual night for 2 and will receive OBC back after dining on the ship.

You can start your package on night 2 and take advantage of the bogo on night 1.

Just noticed u r on a TA...My info was in reference to a 7 day.....

Edited by land lover

You are eligible for a bogo dining first and second night only, one for each D+ member, only bookable on board. Use the 5 night package for the other nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
You are eligible for a bogo dining first and second night only, one for each D+ member, only bookable on board. Use the 5 night package for the other nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you saying that if I book it online now for my December cruise, I won't be able to take advantage of the BOGO? Or is it just that I have to pay for it now with a credit card, and then I can get reimbursed (with onboard credit) once I'm on the ship?

So are you saying that if I book it online now for my December cruise, I won't be able to take advantage of the BOGO? Or is it just that I have to pay for it now with a credit card, and then I can get reimbursed (with onboard credit) once I'm on the ship?

Yes...or you can book & pay for 1 person now & then add the 2nd person to your reservation once you are onboard...saves time asking for a credit later...

The latter. You will get an onboard credit after the dinner in which you use the BOGO coupon.

Some people make a reservation for one pre-cruise and change the reservation to two once onboard.