Ziplining in St Thomas

UKLloyd

Hey,

Wondering if any body can help. Am just looking to do some quick budgeting. The excursion is not available in my cruise planner as of yet but was wondering if anybody has any experience of it, How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance for any help.

It will be over $100. Perhaps closer to $150 per person as Ncl arbitrarily raised excursions when they gave the excursion freebie obc as a perk...yes I follow prices like a hawk and excursions have gone up and IMHO not because expenses have gone up either but because of the excursion obc. Lol

I paid a little over $400 for 3 in St kitts in Jan 2015

No excursion obc btw

Edited by luvtheships

I have noticed that excursions went up too. Last June, I paid $69 for the Virgin Gorda Baths. This year, they are $79. 15% increase is a lot, imo, especially when you have multiple people.

http://www.ziplinestthomas.com/booking.html

There is the website - not sure if they will allow you to book not through the cruise line. Some have contracts and letting you do that would violate it. But it's worth a shot.

Sorry I can't give you any advice as to current cost, but I can say that my family and I did the TreeLimin' excursion while on a Disney cruise a couple of years ago and had a blast.

The operators and their staff were very professional, and could not stress enough the importance of safety and safety redundancies.

Even if it's not an excursion offered through NCL, it's a short enough experience and is located close enough to port, that you could arrange it yourself and not worry about missing the ship at the end of the day.