Epic Cabin 17032

jewelmick

Has anyone sailed in the H2 cabin #17032?

I snagged at with an Upsell and get a VERY good deal. But, after doing some research I can see why it was the only H2 left. The balcony overlooks the pool deck and is partially obstructed by elevators shafts, with only a bit of ocean view?

I got such a great deal, I am fine with all that...my questions are

1. How loud is it with doors closed? is and afternoon nap out of the question?

2. Can people on the sun deck see into the bathroom? The balcony definitely doesn't look very private, but do we have to be super diligent when in the bathroom?

thanks

Was offered one of those rooms, but I needed the 2br we had. The master bath of the 2br has the shower at the outside full length window, a little strange when in port and another ship is beside you. So, I looked from pool deck into those OS during the day to see how exposed you would be, but could not see into the room at all. At night with lights on in the room may be another story. I know you could see into the GV on the star at night. That room is also below Posh, but it should not be near as bad as under a main pool deck. You might get some minor noise from the pool deck music, but I never heard it while in the Haven lounge right below you.