Toddler facilities on Independence

I'm shortly sailing on IOS with a 2 year old and have a few questions about the baby/toddler facilities.

Has anyone used the drop off nursery on IOS? How was it? Are older children (i.e. 2 and a half year old) in their entertained as much as younger babies? Is there any problem getting hours..... especially around dinner time?

Does Independence do the toy lending service?

Is there a room that parents can go with their baby/toddler to play together? (There was one on Deck 2 on Explorer)

Do they do the playgroup sessions that parents can attend with the child?

Are their any baby changing facilities (thinking decks 11/12 in particular)?

Thanks!

I am curious as well. I will have a very young 3 y/o when we cruise and he may not be potty trained. Wondering if I could pay for him to be in nursery or if they cut off at 3? And also wondering about the parent/toddler play area (if they have one).

I am curious as well. I will have a very young 3 y/o when we cruise and he may not be potty trained. Wondering if I could pay for him to be in nursery or if they cut off at 3? And also wondering about the parent/toddler play area (if they have one).

My experience of other ships (Explorer) is that RCI are strict about ages so a 3 year old would have to go to Adventure Ocean rather than the nursery.

There was a playroom on deck 2 on explorer where children and their parents could go but I'm wondering if that's on Independence given they have a nursery.

I'm also very unclear if they run the playgroup sessions parents can go to with their child.

Hopefully someone who has sailed with a young child on independence will see this thread!

Did you try posting this question [or searching] on the family cruising message board. there are lots of experienced cruisers there to answer.

Thanks yes have already tried posting on the family board.