Suggestions/help.

AmR87

Hello all,

My pre cruise Rome trip is only a few days away!

I need some help though on what to do as I am at a loss of some timing issues.

I have booked an apartment in the barberini area. The owner has been more than helpful with booking and so on, but an issue arises with timing.

Our flights arrives at 905. I am assuming with bathroom breaks, luggage, and customs that we will be leaving the airport no earlier than 10-1030 (correct me if I am wrong please,). I have a driver coming to get us and I am assume at the earliest we will arrive at the apartment at 11.

The owner said his tenants will be leaving at 11 the day we arrive. He offered for us to go in at 12 but only to drop off luggage, which I find very accommodating.

Does anyone have suggestions of what to do for that hour? I'm a little worried about being dropped outside and apartment with three pieces of luggage, my husband and mother in law and nowhere to go. I don't want to scream tourist by walking to the nearest park to sitting with my luggage there (or would that be okay to do?).

Or, do I simply take our time at the airport?

Or, do I just stop worrying because we won't be there before 12 based on our travel schedule?