Carnival's Shark, Rays & island Getaway questions

lasvegascruising

I have a few questions for anyone that has taken this excursion with Carnival. Does the tour start right at the ship or do guests have to tender into Belize and then start from there? It is $104 a person for this tour and I see a tour that starts at the tourism village for $60 with Belize Express Tours. I am trying to decide which one I should pick. If the Carnival tours starts right at the ship, I think it is worth the extra money. I would really appreciate any information that can be sent my way!!

Thank you BrotherCraig for the response to my question. I am really considering this excursion. I have looked at so many pictures and videos and it looks so fun. The thought of being taken right from the ship to start the adventure sounds so appealing. I see you are going on the Breeze in Sept of this year. I am taking my cruise on the Breeze in Jan 2017. As you can see, I start planning very early on what I want to do at each port. Thanks again.

Thank you BrotherCraig for the response to my question. I am really considering this excursion. I have looked at so many pictures and videos and it looks so fun. The thought of being taken right from the ship to start the adventure sounds so appealing. I see you are going on the Breeze in Sept of this year. I am taking my cruise on the Breeze in Jan 2017. As you can see, I start planning very early on what I want to do at each port. Thanks again.

you won't regret it. The only downside of this excursion is that you don't get to stay on Caye Caulker for very long. 90 minutes is not enough. Don't forget, you don't have to eat from the same place as everyone else. There are much better places to eat around where they go and you will save $$. Keep that in mind.