Past Guest Rate Question

I booked a cruise as Past Guest Rate while on a cruise this past weekend to get the 100 OBC. I understand that I qualify for price drops when I see them until Final payment. I do have a question. If I qualify for a price drop and request it, will I lose my OBC? TIA.

I booked a cruise as Past Guest Rate while on a cruise this past weekend to get the 100 OBC. I understand that I qualify for price drops when I see them until Final payment. I do have a question. If I qualify for a price drop and request it, will I lose my OBC? TIA.

No you do not. It is linked to the booking #. Even if you decide to change to a different cruise, as long as you keep that booking #, the OBC stays.

BTW: do you normally book through a TA or PVP? If so, notify your PVP so they can get the credit for your booking. Or you can transfer booking to your TA if that is who you usually book with.

No you do not. It is linked to the booking #. Even if you decide to change to a different cruise, as long as you keep that booking #, the OBC stays.

BTW: do you normally book through a TA or PVP? If so, notify your PVP so they can get the credit for your booking. Or you can transfer booking to your TA if that is who you usually book with.

In the past, I have booked with a PVP. For some reason, my PVP always changes. So from what I have read, I just call carnival up and ask for the rate drop - correct? Thank you for your help.

In the past, I have booked with a PVP. For some reason, my PVP always changes. So from what I have read, I just call carnival up and ask for the rate drop - correct? Thank you for your help.

Yes, if you see a price drop before final payment you just call and ask for the new price. Do mention your OBC so when they put in the change, that it is carried over on your new confirmation.

I am surprised that Carnival has not assigned a new PVP to you. It seems PVPs are always looking for new clients and I am surprised that one hasn't jumped in to claim you as one of theirs. Even though any random associate can book and/or make changes for you, it is nice to have one who "knows" your likes and preferences and one you can have a more personal booking experience with.

Yes, if you see a price drop before final payment you just call and ask for the new price. Do mention your OBC so when they put in the change, that it is carried over on your new confirmation.

I am surprised that Carnival has not assigned a new PVP to you. It seems PVPs are always looking for new clients and I am surprised that one hasn't jumped in to claim you as one of theirs. Even though any random associate can book and/or make changes for you, it is nice to have one who "knows" your likes and preferences and one you can have a more personal booking experience with.

Thanks again for the information. Yes I am not sure what's up with the PVP. Maybe a new PVP will be calling me soon since i just booked.