Key cards keyed to multiple rooms?

slmwo

We have a balcony and an interior room booked on Carnival Vista for our family of 6 (we have 3 adult children). Anyone know if they will give all of us access to both cabins (so the others in our party can also enjoy our balcony whether we are there or not) via our key cards if we request it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They will give you copies of the minors room card at guest services. As far as I know a single key card is not able to be keyed for multiple rooms.

Thanks for the information!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have had this or a similar situation several times. I can not speak for the Vista but on other ships Guest Services have been able to issue a key only card.

One person from each stateroom had to be present. Daughters were 18 and 15 so even though daddy paid the bill the 18 year old had to be there. They were only willing to issue one additional card.

When we sailed our family in 2 rooms each of the 3 adults sailing got an extra key card to the other room. It's blank, with no room number on it. So we each had to carry 2 key cards. I'd rather they could do 2 rooms on one, but they said they couldn't. We needed 1 person from each room present to sign paperwork. We also got our balcony divider opened at the same time.

They will give you copies of the minors room card at guest services. As far as I know a single key card is not able to be keyed for multiple rooms.

This is correct. You will have separate keys for each cabin.