Oasis vs. Allure?

I am Looking at both of these ships for a last minute cruise. The itineraries are not as important to me. I just want to know if anyone that has been on both these ships have a preference of one ship over the other and why.

I have been on the Oasis before, but not the Allure. I know they are sister ships, but is one better than the other?

I have to make my decision this week so any information that anyone can offer would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

We did a very last minute last minute trip on the Oasis last summer over the 4th. We had seen the ship in port on two prior cruises and my daughter had been dying to cruise on the "big ship". Loved it so much we came home and immediately booked the Allure for this past May. I felt like the ships were almost identical not only in design but decor and theming also. We liked the ice show better on Allure, dive show better on Oasis. My 7 year old enjoyed Cats, we did not take her to Mama Mia due to mature themes so Oasis would win that one for my family. We booked the Oasis again for next May while on the Allure this summer. I do not think there is enough difference in either to matter. If you liked Oasis you will like Allure and vice versa. If I were in your shoes would choose Allure just because I had already done Oasis, having done both now I will do either in the future, whichever has best deal, best cabin choice etc. Looking forward to cruising on Harmony when the price comes down a little :) We choose the Oasis for next summer only because it leaves from port Canaveral and we are doing a week at Disney after the cruise. Prefer the shorter drive from Port Can vs FLL to Disney. Enjoy your cruise whichever you choose!

We preferred Mamma Mia on Allure vs Cats on Oasis but we preferred the rest of the shows on Oasis over those on Allure.

We enjoyed Solarium Bistro on Oasis but did not try Samba on Allure.

Staff were great on both ships with the Oasis having a slight edge but that can quickly change as staff come and go for their vacations.

It would come down to price for me. If you are sailing before Oasis goes to PC then it's also a Saturday departure (Oasis) or Sunday deoarture (Allure). After Oasis goes to PC they are both Sunday departures.