Haven Spa Cabin - Epic

My DH and I have sailed aft suites in the past and this time we are actually going to enjoy the Haven for our 25th anniversary. We are seniors so the chances of us making it to 50 years is pretty slim so we decided what the hay let's go to the Med and enjoy the Haven. We are interested in the Haven Spa cabins which seem to be on Deck 14 under the pool and rock climbing area. There is not much on those particular cabins on CC expect from years back.

I would like your opinion as to which cabin you stayed in with pros and cons. I know there is a spa tub in the cabin taking up room but that is ok with us.

Thanks for your help!

I strongly considered a spa cabin until I read about the flooding. You may prefer to have a penthouse haven instead, if it is not too much of a financial burden. To add the spa pass it would be an additional $129 each, though. We ended up moving to the family suite but that's only because all of a sudden my 18 and 21 year old sons decided to stow away! Also, I was the only one interested in going to the spa anyway so it ended up just being an additional charge of $129 total.

I spent 10 days in one ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2293985

If you can't spare the time to read all my ramblings:

1. Spa access and Haven Courtyard/Restaurant = fantastic

2. Tub in cabin = useless

3. Shower in cabin = so good it floods the entire cabin if it gets a little rocky.

Thanks so much for the link to your review. I really enjoyed it. The cabin sounds like I may need floaties after a shower! ;)

I strongly considered a spa cabin until I read about the flooding. You may prefer to have a penthouse haven instead, if it is not too much of a financial burden. To add the spa pass it would be an additional $129 each, though. We ended up moving to the family suite but that's only because all of a sudden my 18 and 21 year old sons decided to stow away! Also, I was the only one interested in going to the spa anyway so it ended up just being an additional charge of $129 total.

We did toss around the idea of an Aft Penthouse but then nixed it. The DH said this cruise will be port intensive cruise and I might appreciate just going across the hall. The Spa Haven cabin price is just a tad more than the Aft Penthouse but way less than a Courtyard cabin. Thanks for your thoughts!