looking for FTTF ? Any available?

pastthymes

We are going on the August 21st and Sept 25th cruises on the Pride out of Baltimore. My husband has worsening dementia and does not do well in crowds. However, his one joy is cruising.We r working toward platinum, but not there, as yet. I know all about incessantly checking my bookings a million times a day. Trust me, I do this. :) Someone said to post it here....n if someone knows of an open spot you will be notified. Just putting it out there. Trying to make it easy for my favorite boy

I agree your roll call would be your best bet. Then set up notifications. I understand the desire to make thing a little easier for you cruise buddy. But posted on the general site isn't likely to get you a response for your specific dates.

Best of luck and if you fail to get a FTTF may I suggest go later in the day. The few hours on the ship you give up might be worthwhile to have no wait and a calm embarkation. Before we made platinum we arrived about 1pm. The lines were always down and we walked straight to our staterooms as by the time we boarded it was 1:30

I agree your roll call would be your best bet. Then set up notifications. I understand the desire to make thing a little easier for you cruise buddy. But posted on the general site isn't likely to get you a response for your specific dates.

Best of luck and if you fail to get a FTTF may I suggest go later in the day. The few hours on the ship you give up might be worthwhile to have no wait and a calm embarkation. Before we made platinum we arrived about 1pm. The lines were always down and we walked straight to our staterooms as by the time we boarded it was 1:30

Arriving later sounds to be the best option. I arrived late for a cruise (not my choice) and was surprised how I just walked in, got processed and boarded. Getting FTTF will only get you on sooner, but there is no escaping crowds processing or waiting to board.

Arriving later is an excellent choice without FTTF.

You might contact Special Needs and get him into the Special Needs boarding group which is typically either right before or right after FTTF board (depending on port). I understand that he is not physically disabled, but certainly dealing with dementia qualifies as some type of special need.