muster drill NCL Spirit

My Roll Call group decided to do a sailaway party. We just said we would meet up after muster - no specific time.

yes that was my original suggestion but then people wanted a more specific time so decided to ask around when muster actually takes place

Hi our Spirit sailing on September 6th is also planning to do an informal meet up after the Muster Drill so that those on excursions together can get a chance to meet up. Is NCL doing anything to provide an area on the Raffles Terrace? or signs/name tags or anything else? People are asking me how we will know each other

Thanks for any info you can give me :)

Renee

Hi our Spirit sailing on September 6th is also planning to do an informal meet up after the Muster Drill so that those on excursions together can get a chance to meet up. Is NCL doing anything to provide an area on the Raffles Terrace? or signs/name tags or anything else? People are asking me how we will know each other

Thanks for any info you can give me :)

Renee

NCL aren't helping with informal meet ups so we have arranged to meet 5.30 at Raffles terrace wearing mardi gras beads to identify ourselves

as the official meet and greet isn't until after the Italy ports we need to meet beforehand to introduce tour mates and arrange meeting places prior to tour

I have ordered a box of name badges[fill in own name] to bring along to sailaway party

NCL aren't helping with informal meet ups so we have arranged to meet 5.30 at Raffles terrace wearing mardi gras beads to identify ourselves

as the official meet and greet isn't until after the Italy ports we need to meet beforehand to introduce tour mates and arrange meeting places prior to tour

I have ordered a box of name badges[fill in own name] to bring along to sailaway party

I had sent an email earlier today asking if they could do anything..lol so I guess I know what their reply would be. That is a great idea with the beads and name badges. Have a great trip!

Renee