Trouble Booking Chops on Enchantment

Has anybody else trouble booking the Chops Specialty Dining on Enchantment of the Seas?

Tried it today and system is telling me, to try it on the ship. The same applies for MTD btw.

We are sailing in October.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by SoBe2010

Has anybody else trouble booking the Chops Specialty Dining on Enchantment of the Seas?

Tried it today and system is telling me, to try it on the ship. The same applies for MTD btw.

Thanks in advance!

Try at a later date.

The problem might be that your sale date is to far in advance. I would just keep trying. My wife and I have been on EOS many times and never had a problem making a reservation at Chops if you do as soon as you get on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise, it's a beautiful ship!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks in advance!

We are on Enchantment end of September for 4 day. I was having similar issues, then we got an email from RCCL that now was a good time to reserve dinning. Under My Cruises, we can now add Chops and other specialty dining.

I believe it opened up just a day or two after final payment. Not sure if it is a certain time frame or just a day or two after final payment. If makes sense that one can't reserve dinning options before final payment.

Other CC users may be able to provide more accurate time frames.

Edited by troykahack

We dined there last month while we were on the Enchantment. Had no trouble booking the time we wanted after we got onboard.

There were a couple large tables too--I would say eight to 10 but I didn't count--so I'm sure they could accommodate that.

We are on Enchantment end of September for 4 day. I was having similar issues, then we got an email from RCCL that now was a good time to reserve dinning. Under My Cruises, we can now add Chops and other specialty dining.

I believe it opened up just a day or two after final payment. Not sure if it is a certain time frame or just a day or two after final payment. If makes sense that one can't reserve dinning options before final payment.

Other CC users may be able to provide more accurate time frames.

The times that dining becomes available to reserve is all over the map. It can open up as far out as a year or as close to sailing as 30 days. There is no rhyme nor reason as to why it varies but it has absolutely nothing to do with final payment .