Missing last half of review

Something strange happened. I was reading recent reviews of the Summit and came across mine. When I initially wrote my review, it was lengthy so when I noticed it in two parts I thought nothing of it. The original review was split, but where it was split, made understanding it difficult, omitting one descriptive line that made the review make sense (censorship?). The second part of the review expressed our distain of the remodeling of the Royal Suite. It went from having plush chair with hassock, plush love seat and sofa and end tables with center table. To having 2 swivel plastic chairs and one plastic sofa bed couch with center table. This left the living room section of the suite without any where to rest your legs and being handicapped, I was also unable to maneuver the swivel chairs, leaving the only usable chair at the desk. The review also mentioned the previously comfortable deck furniture replaced by the cheapest deck furniture I have encountered. The replacement chairs are now flimsy and light, I could not get onto them. Very unsafe.! The lounge chairs were totally unusable in as much as, the front section of the chair did not fold down allowing easy sitting, forcing you to sit on the side causing the chair to flip out from under me. Not a pleasant experience! While on the subject , 2 chairs in the dining are were replaced by a wall couch requiring a short 5'1" person to use cushions while eating. Ridiculous. We had the same cabin last year and it was wonderful, comfortable and splendidly luxurious.. I informed Celebrity of my handicap and was assured the upgrade would be a major improvement. Spent $9,000.00. Disappointed $9,000.00 worth. Just wanted all to know this was the second part of my review. I can also add, have not heard a word from Celebrity. Cruise was first week of June 2016.