NCL Adult Beverage Package Promo

rf53

I know this is an old post but I can't seem to find an answer elsewhere.  We just booked an NCL cruise to Northern Europe and got the Premium Drink Package as part of their current promotion.  My question is are there any sparkling wines included with that packge or do I need to upgrade to the Premium Plus Package?  We like champagne.  In 2017 we went with NCL through the Panama  Canal and got the (then) Ultimate Package with did include champagne.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Edited by dglass4321
Misspelled a word

I am more confused about the adult beverage package which is included in our package. This is a family cruise that I did not pick or decide on. 1/2 of this cruise is paid for by my mother in law. I do not drink alcohol my wife does. I understand with a note from my doctor they will release me from buying the drink package. .does the adult beverage package include pop and coffee? They do not sell a coffee package. Anyone with actual knowledge of this Adult beverage package . Enlightenment. Me . Thanks . First time on. NCL ship . Princess was easy drink package included all drinks and was part of our cruise. Thanks stay safe wash your hands a lot . I am near the epicenter of corona virus . 

18 minutes ago, Larrytheg said:

I am more confused about the adult beverage package which is included in our package. This is a family cruise that I did not pick or decide on. 1/2 of this cruise is paid for by my mother in law. I do not drink alcohol my wife does. I understand with a note from my doctor they will release me from buying the drink package. .does the adult beverage package include pop and coffee? They do not sell a coffee package. Anyone with actual knowledge of this Adult beverage package . Enlightenment. Me . Thanks . First time on. NCL ship . Princess was easy drink package included all drinks and was part of our cruise. Thanks stay safe wash your hands a lot . I am near the epicenter of corona virus . 

As far as I know that's not the case on NCL. With the promos whatever promo you select is for the whole cabin. So if the beverage package is selected then any adult over 21 has it. It includes soda (but not by the can) but it does not include coffee. You can get mocktails though. You'd have to upgrade the free package to get the one that includes coffee and other stuff, but since that's around $250 more a person it make ZERO sense to do that if you don't drink alcohol. Just set a budget for how much you want to spend on coffee. 

11 hours ago, Larrytheg said:

does the adult beverage package include pop and coffee? 

The only coffee you can get for free is at the buffet or MDR.  Good luck in Washington.  Stay healthy and enjoy your cruise.