Photo package on Liberty of the Seas

I tried to purchase also and got it to go thru, but received the email later saying it was not valid during my November 13 cruise and my card would not be charged.....bummer!!

That's because of the fine print:

"Available for sailing from June 19th, 2016 to August 7th, 2016 on Liberty of the Seas online."

You said that you received an amenity confirmation though, right? Not just an order receipt?

Yes. I don't know what that really means in terms of their ability to yank it though. The amenity confirmation is what I always receive second after the initial order confirmation.

That's because of the fine print:

"Available for sailing from June 19th, 2016 to August 7th, 2016 on Liberty of the Seas online."

Yeah, I read that, but people were initially saying they purchased it for later sailings and it went thru, so thought I would give it a try....not so much :(

I purchased the $99 deal from royal caribbean's website on Sunday for our sail date of August 14th. Since then, I have received an order confirmation and an amenity confirmation. I called RCI to double check and the rep told me to print a copy of the amenity confirmation to take onboard just in case.

The other 3 couples sailing with us also bought the package and got both confirmations. I'll report back in a few weeks to see if everything went well!

I just bough it for the 11/13/16 sailing, using the link provided by someone on the first page. It took me right through, I have my confirmation email and all. Maybe try again.?.

Confirmation email means nothing. Let us know when you get amenity confirmation email with a PDF (or a rejection letter and refund).

I just bough it for the 11/13/16 sailing, using the link provided by someone on the first page. It took me right through, I have my confirmation email and all. Maybe try again.?.

Confirmation email means nothing. Let us know when you get amenity confirmation email with a PDF (or a rejection letter and refund).

My terse reply sounds rude in retrospect and it won't let me edit it now. Apologies for firing off the quick reply without respect to tone.

I just meant that you will always get the confirmation email, but that is more like a "request" and then they later match up the information you put in to an actual RC reservation and then that person will get an "amenity confirmation" with a more official looking thing with all their cruise info on it.

My understanding is the 2nd email is the "official" "you got it" email. The first confirmation email is just confirming your request for that item and payment authorization.

Again, sorry for how my first reply came off.

We're on the same sailing btw [emoji4] we have a roll call if you're interested in joining.

Thanks for that OuterLimits. So hard to get the feel of what is being written. You are correct, I've only received the confirmation email. I've been checking my email all day to get either the amenity confirmation or the denial. Keeping fingers crossed, but I imagine it'll get returned. I'll let you know if it goes my way.

Just catching up and saw this photo pricing. Purchased in advance - much cheaper.

We are 7 people across 3 cabins. Looks like if any of our children 21 and under is in the picture - it can be included in our folio. That is similar to what we did on Celebrity a couple of years ago. It worked well!

We'll see!!

Just got off the liberty. They were offering. $149 on board. The guy I was talking to onboard said that they were offering the $99 special before you cruise. He said that they were trying out price points. Great buy either way!

Thanks for the info. Any feedback on the Internet - speed and any specials onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off the liberty. They were offering. $149 on board. The guy I was talking to onboard said that they were offering the $99 special before you cruise. He said that they were trying out price points. Great buy either way!

Thank you for reporting on this. I agree it's a great buy -- I've previously seen the all-digitals package on other ships for $300 and I definitely would not pay that.

I've been looking at the photo packages for the Liberty of the Seas and wanted to see if anyone had the onboard prices for them?

We are a family of 8 adults and 6 kids (4 cabins total) and I wanted to see how to make the best out the package. One of the couple has 4 kids, but two of those kids will be rooming with their grandparents. I have emailed http://www.mycruisephotos.com and they said that the kids rooming with the grandparents would be included with their parents, but the grandparents would need to buy their own package. So if the grandparents take pictures by themselves (with no kids) that photo would not be included.

Also, would you recommend the "all your digital photos" or "all your digital photos + prints"? If you get just the digital, I'm assuming that you do not get any of the prints that they make onboard?

Thanks a bunch and sorry about the long message :)

When we were on Independence, we had a package, and all kids under 21 were covered, and we added a package, at a discounted rate for another of the cabins.. If you have any problems, go immediately down to the photo place and tell them what you are tryinmg to bdo.. They were most helpful...