Canyon Ranch Menu

Jacqueline

I like to follow the spa menu when onboard as I am a person who exercises and eats the correct food when I can and I will not overindulge no matter what! Such disapline:D:D I wish :)

Well, I do my best and as a passenger who has travelled 120 nights at a time it does pay to watch what you eat and continue the exercise routine I follow daily all year round. I always eat the spa menu selection and I never have carbs on my plate. I request no carbs but extra green vegetables. It seems to work for me.:) Enjoy your cruise.

Oh my, 120 nights ! What did that feel like? Did you get off at all the ports?

I just have 16 !

Hello Jacqueline, it felt great! It was a full world voyage and we have done them a few times as we love Cunard and world cruises. Time flies by, never a dull moment and lots to see and do. Yes, we always get off the ship in every port and more often than not take a tour. Even if we have been before as there is always something new to see and learn. We do DI Y tours as well after good research. I arranged some wonderful tours for Cruise Critic members whilst on the 2014 world cruise.

Food on the ship is not my priority as I am not a foodie person but love to go to the MDR each day for lunch and dinner and eat from the spa menu list most of the time. After a hundred days or so at sea you get so you no longer require food 😄 We always look forward to going ashore for some local dishes.