8 day on Conquest - which nights are formal?

Jenny in TX

We are sailing on the Conquest in November on the 8 day sailing to GT, St. Maarten, St. Kitts & SJ.

Does anyone know what nights will be the formal nights? I am trying to make steakhouse reservations and don't necessarily want to be in the steakhouse for the first formal night since that is usually lobster. I know the lobster in the steakhouse is much better, but I would like to have it in the main dining room also.

Edited by Jenny in TX

Carnival has been almost universal in having the first (or only) elegant night on Night 2 of the cruise, whether that is a port day or a sea day. The only exceptions I have ever heard to that is when the 3rd night might be a holiday, then they might have it on that night instead.

Regarding the 2nd elegant night, that is tough to predict. It won't be the final night for sure. Their target would usually be Night 6 or 7 during an 8-day cruise. If one of those is a port day & the other is a sea day, they'll probably pick the sea day. Since those are both port days for you, I would bet that Day 6 (San Juan) will be the 2nd elegant night, based on the earlier time (2:00) that you leave the port that day.

That is an awesome itinerary!!! Have a great time!