Celebrity Credit Card

cameragirl81

Hi everyone: Does anyone know if there is a Celebrity credit card that Canadians can apply for? I would love to get the onboard credit for signing up!! Thanks

Hi Cameragirl,

I asked this question some time ago, and was told there is not a Celebrity specific Visa card for Canada residents. With that said, the information is from about 6 months ago - so it's possible things may have changed.

If I may suggest, why not call Celebrity's Captains Club ? I'm sure they can assist. Wish I could be of more assistance, but I hope this helps.

For signing up, you get 10,000 points which gives you $100 in onboard credit. However, it costs $69 annual fee to sign up and you have to make a qualified purchase at a very high interest rate. You are better off with a Discover card that gives you cash back and then buying onboard credit.

For signing up, you get 10,000 points which gives you $100 in onboard credit. However, it costs $69 annual fee to sign up and you have to make a qualified purchase at a very high interest rate. You are better off with a Discover card that gives you cash back and then buying onboard credit.

There is no fee on the one we have. I only use it to pay Celebrity which equals double points.

You do not need to pay interest if you pay the card promptly. I use my Celebrity card for all of the situations I would otherwise pay in cash. The next day or two I go online and make an equivalent payment. My balance isn't always zero but any substantial balance is there only for a week or two at most. The "extra" OBC from the BOA Celebrity card on my last cruise was quite welcome.