Escape last cabin afts 14298/14898 15278/15878

bugtyler

Does anyone know or have an exterior picture of any of these balconies...was wondering if they where slightly larger due to being last afts cabin before turn...I read on these boards someone had 12304 and balcony was larger than standard....any help would be appreciated...

I stayed in 12904 in January and it is very large. I am having problems getting the picture attached, but if you look at some of the exterior photos of the Escape you will see that it is the largest one of all these end cabins. Same for 12304. I'll post my photos if I can figure it out. There was plenty of room for 2 chairs, small table and a lounger.

Great picks of my upcoming cabin (12306), too, in your photobucket. I think you covered all angles and it's much appreciated!

There are good pictures HERE and HERE that show how much larger those balconies are.

You can count the decks from the bottom (9) up.

My mom and sister were in 12304 right next to me....

IMG_0959_zpsrxjbifve.jpg

There are good pictures HERE and HERE that show how much larger those balconies are.

You can count the decks from the bottom (9) up.

My mom and sister were in 12304 right next to me....

IMG_0959_zpsrxjbifve.jpg

Thank you so much for the review and photos. I just booked this for my birthday next year. [emoji7][emoji4][emoji924]

[emoji92][emoji484][emoji512][emoji92] PLANNING 2017 Norwegian Escape | Western Carribean ~ Birthday Celebration Cruise [emoji92][emoji512][emoji484][emoji92]

[emoji92][emoji267][emoji92]* SAILED Sept 2012 Norwegian Pride of America ~ HAWAII *[emoji92][emoji267][emoji92]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 years later...