Princess Stock Form

Thanks for the info. Was about to call just now and figured I would check the booking on website and sure enough stockholder credit had been applied.

Wonder why they never acknowledged it but oh well the important thing is I now have it.

We have been shareholders for a few years and have used the credit a number of times. I've never gotten an acknowledgement from Princess and I just figured that they don't do that. I simply check the applied credits in my cruise personalizer and the shareholder credit is always there within a day or so of faxing the form (sometimes it is the same day).

I am taking 3 Princess cruises (all short ones...1 day, 3 days and 4 days) in September and faxed my request for the Shareholder's OBC for the first cruise (the 1 day cruise) on Monday evening, with the plan that I would today fax the request for the 3 days and next week fax the request for the 4 day cruise. But this morning I checked my Princess cruise personalizer and Princess has posted by Shareholder's OBC of $50 to Each of my 3 cruises. Should I fax my request as planned so they have it for their records or should I leave it as it is and assume they don't require me to request the Shareholder's OBC specifically for each cruise.

We did a B2B in Nov/Dec (32 days total). The Dec cruise would require a "new" stock statement, since it fell in a different quarter. I sent the proof for the Nov cruise with a note asking if they could use this one for both cruises, since we would be on the ship when the new quarter started. No problem. Got the OBC for both legs from one statement.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=390334&d=1468886707

Hope this link works. If not search shareholders form and it is included in the second thread that pops up.

I faxed my form in at 2:25 p.m. EST today, and my credit was posted on my account by 4:00 p.m. Not a record for me, but pretty darn good. Thanks, Princess.

Hope this link works and is helpful.

Safe Journeys, Paul

Edit: Link worked for me, I just had to sign into my account again when prompted. Let me know.

Thanks, just printed up forms : )

Cori