Garden Villa- DAWN question

asubaru

Again a great big THANK YOU for the tips, suggestions, and valuable information! We did not realize the piano has a playlist. That is awesome! Oh, and the blender, fantastic idea!

We wondered if there were speakers for music on the patio and sundeck. We were hoping there were.

It's getting closer....and I WILL post pictures and a detailed review when we return. :)

We were in the Dawn GV Oct 2014. There was a sound system on the lower deck that had about 6 or 7 channels to chose from. It wasn't very loud tho and nothing on the huge upper deck. But the newer ships have Bose sound systems. Hopefully they've upgraded to that.

4 years ago we upgraded 9 days before cruising to the Star GV. It was an amazing few days of waiting . I know you'll love every minute.

Again a great big THANK YOU for the tips, suggestions, and valuable information! We did not realize the piano has a playlist. That is awesome! Oh, and the blender, fantastic idea!

We wondered if there were speakers for music on the patio and sundeck. We were hoping there were.

It's getting closer....and I WILL post pictures and a detailed review when we return. :)

I cant wait to see your pictures and review!! Have fun!! I am not sure if Hanno is coming back this month or not, he was our concierge in May and is very funny.

LOL :D Not sure about adoption, but if you were sailing during the same week, we'd be happy to invite you up for a drink(s). There is NO WAY we'll be able to drink 6 bottles of alcohol :eek::D

We certainly are looking forward to it though!

We are sailing on the 12th with you. I would love to come up and see what the garden villa looks like. We are in one of the aft penthouse on deck 9 but I always wanted to see what was upstairs.

Momo24...you are more than welcome to come up and take a little tour. I would love to see your aft penthouse, too! Maybe we can continue the conversation on our roll call to see if anyone has pursued the "cabin crawl" that was being discussed there.

See you in just over 2 days!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I posted MANY pictures in my review of the garden villa. I think it may appear only under "Cabin Reviews" though. it was amazing beyond words!

I also posted on the other Dawn thread in case you see that first, but did you happen to see the other GV, specifically the living room?