A favor to ask someone...

Cruisin Around

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with a Christmas present...

Recently my husband and I were on a Royal Caribbean cruise and much like Carnival, they make towel animals. My husband (surprisingly) was very interested in them and studied each one intently! I tried to find a book for him on how to make them, and the only one that I could find was on Carnival's website- which I was excited to see...except...they won't mail it to your home, you can only order it to a stateroom, so that went out the window. Would anyone be willing to pick up the Towel Animals book if you are going on a Carnival cruise before Christmas? The book, I believe is only around $13 and I would gladly pay for shipping it to me (I live in PA- USA). Since I'm asking the favor I would have the good faith and send the money to you ahead of time with no problems. I'm very sorry to ask anyone to do this, but I just can't seem to find one or get one any other way. I thought I might be able to turn to my ole buds on this board. Please email me at cruisinaround2004@yahoo.com if you would be kind enough to help me out.

Thanks again!

Gina

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your quick posts and I did bid on one that was on ebay right now. I had checked there about 2 weeks ago and there was only one on there and it ended up going for over $50! I didn't want it that bad!

I will keep you updated on how the bidding goes and thank you for the offer- if the bidding gets too high I will take you up on it!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Gina

I would suggest that you call Carnival and ask them if they will mail the book to you. They mail funship dollars so they obviously can mail if they want to. I think if the choice was making a sale vs not making a sale they would ship it to you....but what do I know:confused:

Archived