Pre-Cruise Hotels Miami

Ereggae

Hi,

When we sailed from Fort Lauderdale Celebrity put us into the Turnberry Isle at Adventura. We should have been staying there again next April but they have cancelled the Equinox Transatlantc. We have transferred to the Reflection TA sailing from Miami and we are now staying at the Hyatt Place at Miami Airport.

Hope this helps. :)

Marion.

I have only used Celebrity one time to make a Miami hotel booking. That was several years ago. We stayed at the Miami Dadeland Marriott. It was next to Dadeland Mall and an outdoor rail station which would take you downtown to Bayside Marketplace in about 25-30 minutes. We used a Celebrity hotel to port transfer. Probably would not do this again now that we know Miami better. We would recommend a hotel in the downtown area near Bayside marketplace or the Mary Brickell area.

The current hotel list for what the Celebrity Website calls City Stay Packages does not seem to be available on-line. You have to call their vacation planners for information according to the website.

My wife and I have stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel on Chopin Plaza with bookings through Last Minute Travel. We are booked in a new hotel across the street from Bayside Marketplace called Yve Hotel for our May, 2017 cruise out of Miami. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

Hampton Inn & Suites-Brickell-Downtown Miami...close to shops and restaurants etc. 5 minutes to the port; 15 minutes from the airport. :They also have a cruise plan, but with my Hilton Honors, I was able to get a better price for a King. I take my own taxi, as I enjoy getting there early and eating before the crowd. Then I can relax and be on vacation mode! :cool:

Edited by Lastdance