Zaandam E2715 aft cabin

willow949

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any info on Main Deck # E2702, E2713 or E2715. Aft facing cabins. Pictures?? Or pictures of the aft deck on the Main Deck. we are in one of those cabins for 23 day South America. Thanks!

I'm interested in that answer also, as we're thinking of one of those cabins for a 22 day SA cruise in 2018. Hope someone has some info.

Not on the Zaandam specifically, but in the same cabin (2715) on the sister ship, Amsterdam. Friends of mine resided in that cabin on our 2013 14 day Alaska sailing, so I'm very familiar with it. They chose to split the bed into two singles, which then allowed direct access to the window overlooking the aft deck. It was HUGE with the beds separated, more of a square cabin than a rectangle, if you know what I mean. Easy access from this cabin - literally five steps out your door to the wonderful aft deck and just one flight up to the Promenade so very convenient. The aft deck provides for lovely aft views, though the railing is solid rather than open like it is on the aft deck of the Navigation level, but still great for panoramic views while sailing. Their only complaint on the Amsterdam cabin was that their room was cool - too cool for my friend's DH, but just perfect for her. Other than that, they loved that cabin and said they'd happily book it again. Sorry, I don't have any photos, but if you can do a search for Kween Karen, she spent a world cruise in that very cabin several years ago and I believe she included a few photos.

Happy sailing to both of you!