Port Canaveral to MCO

comett

Should not be a problem if you can get off the ship and through customs by 8:15 or so. I would book a transfer with someone like Cortrans who has specific shuttle departure times and won't be waiting for their van to fill up.

Will my wife and I be able to make a 11:45AM flight at MCO coming from Port Canaveral?

Carnival recommends nothing before 12:50PM. Could you make it? Maybe. Will you make it? You'd need a crystal ball for that. Late ship arrival at Port Canaveral, weather, customs clearance, airport check-in and security lines, and traffic can all impact making an early flight.

Edited by winddawn

Will my wife and I be able to make a 11:45AM flight at MCO coming from Port Canaveral?

You'd have a pretty decent chance. I have been in my vehicle at the port by 8 am. Just have a contingency plan to reschedule your flights if you run late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a Florida resident and, just recently, on TV, they have said that the security lines are some of the longest and timeliest in the country. Word to the wise. You decide. All you need is a late arrival at Port Canaveral or some traffic problems and you will pay for it.