Port Canaveral Transfers

We are flying in day before to MCO and need transfers from Orlando to Port Canaveral area. Any suggestions? I wasn't sure where to post such a general question... Thank you :)

Soon you will get referred to the North American Ports forum, but we used COCOA BEACH SHUTTLE Service and thought they did a great job. If you are flying in the day before where are you staying, many times the hotels will use a particular shuttle such as this one, you might call them.

We are flying in day before to MCO and need transfers from Orlando to Port Canaveral area. Any suggestions? I wasn't sure where to post such a general question... Thank you :)

Shared shuttle: Cortrans

Private transfer: Executive VIP Transportation

Thank you for all the suggestions! I also read somewhere (and actually thought this myself) about renting a car/van one way. I can rent a 12 person van (there are 8 of us) from MCO and drop the car off the next morning (with shuttle service to the port) for around $130. And then we will have the van for tooling around Saturday evening :)

Thank you for all the suggestions! I also read somewhere (and actually thought this myself) about renting a car/van one way. I can rent a 12 person van (there are 8 of us) from MCO and drop the car off the next morning (with shuttle service to the port) for around $130. And then we will have the van for tooling around Saturday evening :)

Not a bad deal for 8 people to share.:)