Where is the bed located

Shortycruiser

Hello, has anyone recently cruised on Celebrity Equinox. I'm trying to find out where the bed is located in cabin 9307 or cabin 1206. Is it by the bathroom or the balcony. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

There is a forum for each cruise line so I suggest you post this question in the Celebrity forum. I think you'd have better luck getting an answer there.

Welcome to the boards, you can learn a lot. There is a lot of information!

If you check the spreadsheet on the Celebrity website here it has reviews of both cabins. 1206 has the bed next to the balcony on the Equinox. There is no review of 9307 for the Equinox, but there is a listing for 9307 on the Reflection. I am not sure if it's exactly the same, but it shows the bed next to the balcony.

Check this out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=341972625

Edited by montekat

There is one easy way to tell the bed position in many cabins. If the cabin holds more than two people - 9307 is listed as having a convertible couch - the couch and upper will always be by the balcony, so the bed will be by the bath. EM

Hello, has anyone recently cruised on Celebrity Equinox. I'm trying to find out where the bed is located in cabin 9307 or cabin 1206. Is it by the bathroom or the balcony. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

HI,

9307 has the bed by the bathroom and 1206 has the bed near the slider. If you have a diagram showing all the decks and cabins, all the cabins with a black square have the bed near the bath. If some cabins in a row are blank, just locate the nearest black square and every other cabin has the bed near the bath, even if it doesn't show the square.

I'm going to ask the same question about the newly refurbished Celebrity Millenium. I hope someone knows the answer.

Have a great cruise! We love all the S class ships and have been on some of them more than once,

Rhoda

HI,

9307 has the bed by the bathroom and 1206 has the bed near the slider. If you have a diagram showing all the decks and cabins, all the cabins with a black square have the bed near the bath. If some cabins in a row are blank, just locate the nearest black square and every other cabin has the bed near the bath, even if it doesn't show the square.

I'm going to ask the same question about the newly refurbished Celebrity Millenium. I hope someone knows the answer.

Have a great cruise! We love all the S class ships and have been on some of them more than once,

Rhoda

Celebrity M class ships all have the beds by the bath - they do not alternate like the S class ships. EM

• 2 weeks later...