rcl credit card

george35

I was able to put in for OBC for our last cruise using my Royal Carib credit card bonus points. It was easy to apply for it online - it doesn't take too long to process, if I remember correctly. I brought my confirmation with me in case it was lost in the shuffle, but it was no problem - it was there.

This is the redemption site:

https://www.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

This is what you can get with 50,000 points:

50,000 MyCruise Points (choice of one)

• Five hundred dollar ($500 USD value) Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara onboard credit toward onboard purchases i.e. spa, shore excursions, gift shop, bar, etc. (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned).

• Five hundred dollar ($500 USD value) Cruise Vacation Discount off any Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruises ship itinerary.

• Upgrade on a 4 to 8 night Royal Caribbean sailing for two excluding Oasis® class and Quantum® class ships, (oceanview stateroom to minimum available balcony stateroom, excluding suites). Value of upgrade may not exceed five hundred dollars ($500 USD value).

• Upgrade on a 9 to 12 night Royal Caribbean Caribbean sailing for two, (oceanview stateroom to minimum available balcony stateroom, excluding suites). Value of upgrade may not exceed five hundred

dollars ($500 USD value).

• Upgrade on a 7 night Royal Caribbean Alaska sailing for two (Interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom). Value of upgrade may not exceed five hundred dollars ($500 USD value).

• Upgrade on a 7 to 12 night Royal Caribbean Mediterranean sailing for two (Interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom). Value of upgrade may not exceed five hundred dollars ($500 USD value).

• Upgrade on a 9+ night Celebrity Cruises Caribbean sailing for two (veranda to minimum available Concierge Class stateroom). Value of upgrade may not exceed five hundred dollars ($500 USD value).

• 3 or 4 Night Royal Caribbean sailing for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom). Value of cruise vacation fare for two may not exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000 USD value)

Hi George, we have the same credit card and were able to easily cash in our points using the redemption web site that vtcruising posted above for our June Equinox sailing. I printed and brought the confirmation email with me, in case there were any problems - but there weren't! The OBC was credited to our account before we boarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it on my last cruise. Got OBC in multiples of $50 which was refundable. It was an easy way to get my money back. However, as I am starting to take fewer RCL cruises and booking other lines, the RCL is not a good one for me. As soon as I cash out what I have in the account, I probably will cancel.

I did it on my last cruise. Got OBC in multiples of $50 which was refundable. It was an easy way to get my money back. However, as I am starting to take fewer RCL cruises and booking other lines, the RCL is not a good one for me. As soon as I cash out what I have in the account, I probably will cancel.

I was able to cash in 60,000 pts. on my last cruise for $600. That was the end of my points available, then I switched to the Citibank card which gives 2% on all purchases as cash. The RCCL card only gave 1% unless it was for expenses related to a cruise. The cashback is accumulating a lot faster now!