Can you believe how quick this happened !!!

jckvpa0

Booked & paid for this cruise on line Sunday night & got my Docs. today:p !!! I cannot believe they got here this quick with everything that is going on. Looking forward to a new experience on RCI, so far things are starting out great :D !!!

Are you going on the Voyager to Bermuda on the 13th? We are also. We booked last year at a really great price. However, my brother wanted to go and he got the Happy Hour Special last week. He booked and paid also, and got his docs by the end of the week. I could not beleive how fast they came.

He got a better price then we did and a better room. He got a promenade room. We opted for an inside since we were paying for my sister and brother in law to go for their christmas present last year.

Sometimes when I am looking for a cruise for next year, I wonder if we would better off waiting until the last minute to book rather then so far out. Might give it a shot next year, just waiting until the last minute and checking out the Happy Hour Speicals and the deals for last minute travels.

Have a great time...

Archived