Voom - Football

On the AOS in 3 weeks. Would like to stream the FSU - OL Miss game. What can I expect if I buy streaming Voom Package? Thanks

What are you going to be streaming with, with ESPN we couldn't stream on the ship as it says we are out of the US:(

Well, I was going to stream ESPNU. Guess I am out of luck???

Never used em but I know their are sites out there (international) that show these types of things so maybe ask around and you can find a site that will show the game. I think ESPN u or even the ESPN go app on has rights to the us market so when abroad it won't show it. I have subscription to it via my cable provider but now I will have to find other options as I'll be cruising during the Clem game. Can't miss that one! Go noles.

When we were on Oasis back in May, the NBC Sports app on my iPad would not let us stream because it said we were outside the US.

I am aware of people who were able to get around it using a laptop and the NBC Sports website connected to a VPN. Of course, since the commercial VPN providers end points are known, many content providers are detecting and filtering them.

The developer version of the Opera browser has a built-in VPN (free) that works quite well. But, between AOS being a non-O3B equipped ship (latest/best internet) and the VPN overhead, I'm not sure the streaming would work well or at all.