Excursions

UKLloyd

Wondering if somebody could help me.

We are sailing 3rd December on the Escape. Have booked the Escape to Jost van dyke excursion as I know from these boards it will sell out. so we pre booked that one. Just wondering about the Zip lining in St Thomas. We have quite a bit of onboard credit so would rather wait until onboard to book so we can use the credit, However dont want to miss out on this excursion. Was wondering if anybody had any idea if this is popular or not? Would you pre book or wait until onboard?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wondering if somebody could help me.

We are sailing 3rd December on the Escape. Have booked the Escape to Jost van dyke excursion as I know from these boards it will sell out. so we pre booked that one. Just wondering about the Zip lining in St Thomas. We have quite a bit of onboard credit so would rather wait until onboard to book so we can use the credit, However dont want to miss out on this excursion. Was wondering if anybody had any idea if this is popular or not? Would you pre book or wait until onboard?

Thanks in advance for any help.

i booked this excursion when i was onboard and my sailing was in january. I have zipped a few times, let me tell you this one is scary. the crossing of the bridges swaying was nerve tracking. I did enjoy it but it did raise my blood pressure. Don't let that stop you of course but just wanted to give you heads up, and the idea of just walking off the plank was hard to do but once i did it i enjoyed the ride. other zips I have done, I just had to pick up my feet and not walk off a plank and the yo yo zip at the end is fun. There is much to do in st thomas but you should be ok to book on line but of course there is no quarentees. good luck and have fun

i booked this excursion when i was onboard and my sailing was in january. I have zipped a few times, let me tell you this one is scary. the crossing of the bridges swaying was nerve tracking. I did enjoy it but it did raise my blood pressure. Don't let that stop you of course but just wanted to give you heads up, and the idea of just walking off the plank was hard to do but once i did it i enjoyed the ride. other zips I have done, I just had to pick up my feet and not walk off a plank and the yo yo zip at the end is fun. There is much to do in st thomas but you should be ok to book on line but of course there is no quarentees. good luck and have fun

You have made me even more excited. It sounds fantastic, thank you for your response.