Ben and Jerry Suite on Liberty

Does anyone know if following all the changes to Liberty if they still give access to one of the lounges? It used to be listed as the Concierge Club but that venue no longer exists. They have a suite lounge now on deck 14 but there's also been significant changes to the suite program on the ships in recent years.

Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know if following all the changes to Liberty if they still give access to one of the lounges? It used to be listed as the Concierge Club but that venue no longer exists. They have a suite lounge now on deck 14 but there's also been significant changes to the suite program on the ships in recent years.

Anyone know?

I do know, prior to changes, when we had that cabin, it was loud from noise beside and below it. Even with the perks, we wouldn't book it again... And we had it BEFORE we were Diamond..

I do know, prior to changes, when we had that cabin, it was loud from noise beside and below it. Even with the perks, we wouldn't book it again... And we had it BEFORE we were Diamond..

We tend to be out late so I don't think it will really bother us. We're the type that may close bars down. Not shut down early and be worried about bar noises. But the feedback is appreciated.