3 day Compass for Enchantment

dan0377

Hello,

we are sailing October 7th. I would appreciate anyone who could post the 3 day Compass for the Enchantment of the Seas. Hopefully a current copy.

Thanks

Dan

We are going Friday, normally I throw them away as we are on Enchantment alot. If you send me your email to kandjahr1atgmaildotcom I will scan and email them to you when we get home.

We are going Friday, normally I throw them away as we are on Enchantment alot. If you send me your email to kandjahr1atgmaildotcom I will scan and email them to you when we get home.

Thanks!

I just sent you an email. Thank you again!

Dan

No problem. I know we are probably not going to have a nice weekend, but we will make the most of it. I love Enchantment, and we are with friends so we will have a blast no matter what

heading to FLL tomorrow and spending the day at the hotel!

• 1 month later...
Hello,

we are sailing October 7th. I would appreciate anyone who could post the 3 day Compass for the Enchantment of the Seas. Hopefully a current copy.

Thanks

Dan

Hey Dan,

We are sailing on Enchantment on Oct 7th, as well..... myself, my husband and about 45 other couples. We are doing a marriage retreat type of trip so there will be a lot of us. If you see or hear the noisy fun crowd that's probably us!!!!

I'm gonna email and ask for the compass sheets too, I have been on several RCI ships but never this one and never for this short amount of time

Hey Dan,

We are sailing on Enchantment on Oct 7th, as well..... myself, my husband and about 45 other couples. We are doing a marriage retreat type of trip so there will be a lot of us. If you see or hear the noisy fun crowd that's probably us!!!!

I'm gonna email and ask for the compass sheets too, I have been on several RCI ships but never this one and never for this short amount of time

Sounds Great! see you in 10 days!

Dan

Can I get them too? See everyone on Oct 7TH!!!

My DW birthday on the 9th.

Ken