Labadee Cabana Rentals

samb413

We had an over the water cabana at bear foot beach. It was great. We booked it two weeks prior to our sailing through the concierge. The cabana next to us had ten people in it. So I guess 9 will be ok. You also get a cabana boy that gets you drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can stuff as many in the cabana as you want as long as they all have access to Barefoot Beach. If they don't have suite access then they will only allow six to access BB if you have rented a cabana.

When we sailed with the 11 kids/grandkids last year only DW and I were in a GS. They let us rent two cabanas (one for me and one for DW). Then we could put everybody else on the access list and they all got wristbands at the gate.

Yes, I know that's one over, but they didn't really count the 22 month old grandson.

Same happened when we sailed with brother and his family. They let us rent two (we were both in suites) and again we were one over, but they didn't really count the four year old.

Based on a photo I saw of the area, W5 and W6 look like they share one long balcony area with one set of stairs. I think that would be great for a large group.

We had W5 in July. Yes, W5 and W6 share a walkway to get to the cabanas and then one cabana on right, one on left with one set of stairs into the water. It would work very well for a large group!

Someone posted a question earlier about how to check-in for the cabanas. I'm wanting to rent one at Barefoot Beach. My SIL and her husband are not in a suite, just joining us since we are. I thought I read that bracelets are provided? How and when do you get those? Most in our group have other excursions planned in the morning so may not all be at the same place at the same time.

Thank you for any information.

Someone posted a question earlier about how to check-in for the cabanas. I'm wanting to rent one at Barefoot Beach. My SIL and her husband are not in a suite, just joining us since we are. I thought I read that bracelets are provided? How and when do you get those? Most in our group have other excursions planned in the morning so may not all be at the same place at the same time.

Thank you for any information.

You will get a cabana ticket from the concierge in the concierge lounge usually on your first night. The day of Labadee you go to the entrance of Barefoot Beach and present your cabana ticket and tell them how many in your party. Everyone does not need to be there with you, they make notes on their clipboard who else is coming. You get bracelets and when they check in they too will get bracelets. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Lois

You will get a cabana ticket from the concierge in the concierge lounge usually on your first night. The day of Labadee you go to the entrance of Barefoot Beach and present your cabana ticket and tell them how many in your party. Everyone does not need to be there with you, they make notes on their clipboard who else is coming. You get bracelets and when they check in they too will get bracelets. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Lois

Thank you so much, Lois!! That is perfect. I appreciate the info. Hope you have a great day!! :)

J