35% Canada sale

Lessa123

The TA in April on the Independence from Fort Lauderdale seems popular for Canadians. We are on it too! And we took advantage of the sale to save almost three hundred dollars today. And my partners co-worker saved $700 on their Rome cruise next year. Great deals out there!

But to get the sale pricing it seems you have to either call your Travel agent or Royal or access the sale through the Canadian Sale "Book now" button on the RCI home page. I saw the reduced pricing that way but when my partner accessed it through the "Plan a Cruise" button" he did not get the special pricing. He did see the reduced pricing when he went through the Cdn Sale button.

The TA in April on the Independence from Fort Lauderdale seems popular for Canadians. We are on it too! And we took advantage of the sale to save almost three hundred dollars today. And my partners co-worker saved $700 on their Rome cruise next year. Great deals out there!

But to get the sale pricing it seems you have to either call your Travel agent or Royal or access the sale through the Canadian Sale "Book now" button on the RCI home page. I saw the reduced pricing that way but when my partner accessed it through the "Plan a Cruise" button" he did not get the special pricing. He did see the reduced pricing when he went through the Cdn Sale button.

I think it is super popular with the Brits too! Have you joined the roll call?

I just may have travel agent check pricing to make sure what I see online is correct. Every $$$ helps when you are paying 1.33 in exchange!

Edited by patreke

Call number 4 after the first 3 last week all said "Revenue" was fixing their system and to call back the next day to get my booking fixed with the 35%.

Today I had to escalate to a supervisor after they 1) told me to call back tomorrow, 2) said it was actually $1000 more expensive when I refused to call back tomorrow. Got the supervisor, he told me the canada discount wasn’t combinable with the kids free offer that was on my booking, that we would lose the kids free by going Canada 35%. Sent him my screenshot of the pricing from last week showing both the canada sale and kids free together and asked why the other 3 callers didn’t tell me it wasn’t combinable…and then found the small print on their page that says it IS combinable…then they decided they would honour the price in my screenshot.

As someone said to me, if you see a good price take a screenshot immediately! I believe if you run our cruise today it doesn't offer the kids free and it's also doing that thing others mentioned where it's dropping back to 30% off.