35% Canada sale

Lessa123

Just did my daily "mock booking" to check prices and surprised to find a Canada sale that, in our case, is actually a sale. We saved $150 on our February Oasis cruise.

I just tried the same thing but the website still shows only 30%, not 35%, for all three of our cruises booked in 2017 and 2018.

I just tried the same thing but the website still shows only 30%, not 35%, for all three of our cruises booked in 2017 and 2018.

I was having the same issue, However on the left hand side I chose my residence as Nova Scotia and then the discount displayed. So make sure you update your providence of residence.

Yes, you have to click on "See if you qualify for exclusive rates" and choose your province for the sale to show up.

My reservation now says this: Prices shown reflect the Exclusive Rate that you have selected. A valid driver's license or state-issued ID; U.S. or Canadian military ID; or U.S. or Canadian local, state or federal law enforcement, fire department, or EMT employment badge or ID must be presented at the pier to validate eligibility for the applicable Exclusive Rate. If eligibility cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or otherwise will be denied boarding.

Called twice to get my Feb 2017 booking lowered, system wouldn't let them do it yesterday, asked me to call back today. Nova Scotia here as well! It will be a $202 reduction once they put it through.

Edited by cfudgens

Called back this morning, still can't get the 35% applied to my order. Suggested I call back this afternoon because it had already been sent up the ladder. Suggested maybe they could call me back since I've already called 3 times. They took my number...let's see what happens!

Called back this morning, still can't get the 35% applied to my order. Suggested I call back this afternoon because it had already been sent up the ladder. Suggested maybe they could call me back since I've already called 3 times. They took my number...let's see what happens!

Do a screen shot of the RCI pricing web page using the PrtSc key on your computer and paste and save using Paint app so you have proof of the lower pricing for future reference when dealing with RCI just in case that lower price disappears from their website.

Edited by robtulipe

Independence April 2017 (Florida - Southampton)

Hoping to take it if the price goes down a bit.

I am currently booked on this one...this is the lowest it has been since I booked (I just have some OBC I would lose so my net is still a slightly lower) I'm looking at solo interior pricing btw. Not sure about other categories

There has been a bit of chat on the roll call that the sailing is pretty full already and there may not be a lot of price dropping but who knows.

Patti

I am currently booked on this one...this is the lowest it has been since I booked (I just have some OBC I would lose so my net is still a slightly lower) I'm looking at solo interior pricing btw. Not sure about other categories

There has been a bit of chat on the roll call that the sailing is pretty full already and there may not be a lot of price dropping but who knows.

Patti

I was on the Jewel TA this April and the price of the April 17 independence TA was $599 USD per person. I wasn't ready to commit at that point so decided to wait, now it's $200 more. (Only reason I'm looking to book in USD is because I have a future cruise certificate that is booked in USD.. I normally do all my bookings in CAD)

I was having the same issue, However on the left hand side I chose my residence as Nova Scotia and then the discount displayed. So make sure you update your providence of residence.

I did this and it did drop the prices to 35% off UNTIL you reach the final page, then the price magically changed back to only 30% off again when you click on the detailed summary. I called RCCL directly and they confirmed the 35% off up til September 17 for Canadian bookings. Those Canadians trying to book online should check to see that they are getting the 35% off on the final booking page where you input your names, etc. and if not, call RCCL directly to book and save that extra 5%.

I did a mock booking on my two upcoming cruises and it looked like it would cost me an extra couple dollars but I decided to call in anyways and talk with an agent.

The price I received through them saved me $40 off of each of my bookings so you may want to phone in and ignore the mock booking prices. You might be surprised. I was.