Allure of the seas drink packages

Corklou

I know all about how you have to drink at least 5 drinks a day to break even on drink packages and I have no problem with this . My question is is it worth the extra money to go for the ultimate over the premium package ?

Is it worth the extra money for coffee and fresh juices ?

I know all about how you have to drink at least 5 drinks a day to break even on drink packages and I have no problem with this . My question is is it worth the extra money to go for the ultimate over the premium package ?

Is it worth the extra money for coffee and fresh juices ?

How many specialty coffees and fresh juices will you consume during the cruise?

• 2 months later...

I have held off on buying the drink package as I was hoping it would go down in price !!!! It was up slightly today but maybe that's to do with the dollar?

My question is how much is the drink package on board compared to the online price ? And can you use your onboard credit towards it ?

again thanks for any help

I have held off on buying the drink package as I was hoping it would go down in price !!!! It was up slightly today but maybe that's to do with the dollar?

My question is how much is the drink package on board compared to the online price ? And can you use your onboard credit towards it ?

again thanks for any help

You can use onboard credit if you purchase the drink package onboard.

Prices can very sailing to sailing. The current standard price onboard is $55 per day plus 18%. Might be higher for your cruise.

Edited by clarea

• 3 months later...

Well, only you can decide what works best! However, I'll share my experience. I am 18 so while I cannot consume alcohol, my family always purchases the Royal Replensh package for the entire cruise, which means unlimited soda and virgin cocktails - and on Oasis class, that means access to the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. It may be less of a hassle just to purchase one for the whole cruise right off the bat (less time spent at Guest Services = more time enjoying your vacation), however my superior advice would be to follow your budget and do whatever you feel the most comfortable doing. I do not recall the price of my package, but I looked it up and read that it costs $22.42 per night, per guest. It's really a matter of personal preference! I hope I was able to help somewhat. Happy cruising!