Photo packages - now available again

Just FYI for anyone looking into pre-purchasing a photo package, I checked today and they are available again out into November (they had been unavailable past the first week of September for months)

For our upcoming 4 night Majesty cruise, the cost is $169 for all pictures. I think it's usually $20 per picture, so we'll have to think about if that makes sense for us. I can't remember if it's cheaper to buy ahead of time - does anyone know how much the package was on-board on a recent 4 night?

Our transatlantic cruise in November is not listed yet, but the 12 night cruise before ours is and is $249 for all photos so I am hoping it will be the same for us. I also checked the transpacific cruise on the Explorer in October as we are doing the cruise in the opposite direction in April and for that all photos are also $249, which I thought was a fabulous deal.

Corinna

Edited by dolphingirl47

Our November 27, 2016 cruise isn't listed yet, but the 12 night cruise before ours is $249, so that is roughly $20 a night which comes to one picture a night. We usually buy the package, because that is where we usually get our family pictures.