Need suggestions for 4 year old

jamdoll417

We just got back with our 2.5 yo, but she is tall and sounds like about your daughters size. We did a bus excursion to avoid the car seat issue, but ended up purchasing a less expensive seat from Walmart that was light and brought it on the trip. I wouldn't go w/o a car seat either, except on a bus trip, but although bulky, the inexpensive seat lets us fly without fear of damaging our nice one at home, is easy to carry, and was very fast to attach in a taxi!

Assuming the taxis have seat belts...we have been in ones that did not.

She is nearly 5, however; she is teeny tiny. Only 32 lbs and very short for her age. We have decided we will eat and shop in port and then take advantage of less crowded pools back on the ship.

While I'm sure everything would be fine, I just can't take that risk! I appreciate everyone's input :)

Dh takes odd shopping in Cozumel while I stay on board. Last cruise she came back with a wrist full of bracelets. We eat breakfast on ship, then they head out. He comes back, we eat, then he leaves for beer 🍻 while she has quite time or kid's club.

I figured it'll be a few years before we bother all getting off of the ship.