Anthem of the Seas August 25 New England and Canada Cruise REVIEW (LONG)

makunc1

We almost went on that sailing on the Anthem that you just returned from. Just wondering if you knew how long the line ups were like for the stand up surfing session on the Flowrider that last week of August during your cruise. I would not have expected them to be as long as usual since I would have expected an older crowd overall on that itinerary.

We are on this same itinerary Oct 6. Do you have any of the cruises compasses you can share? TIA

The PDFs will not load for some reason. If anyone would like the Compasses for my sailing (or the Kid's Club paperwork with the activities), please let me know your e-mail and I will forward to you.

We almost went on that sailing on the Anthem that you just returned from. Just wondering if you knew how long the line ups were like for the stand up surfing session on the Flowrider that last week of August during your cruise. I would not have expected them to be as long as usual since I would have expected an older crowd overall on that itinerary.

Anytime I saw the Flowrider line, it was manageable. I did the boogie boarding session with my daughter, but I seem to recall small lines all around for it.

The PDFs will not load for some reason. If anyone would like the Compasses for my sailing (or the Kid's Club paperwork with the activities), please let me know your e-mail and I will forward to you.

I would like a copy of them. Please email to dschultz004@comcast (.) net.

• 10 months later...
This is a review of our Anthem of the Seas New England/Canada adventure from August 25 – September 3, 2016. We are a family of 5 (myself, DW, DD 8, DS 7 and DD 4) in adjoining balcony cabins (11556, 11558) on Deck 11 right across from the entrance to Adventure Ocean, the kid’s club. It was the PERFECT location for us. Not noisy at all, right near the elevators and right near the kid’s club. My father and his girlfriend were in a hump balcony room on Deck 9 (9690) and they loved that location as well. This was a cruise to celebrate his 70th birthday.

Quick question about your fathers room - did they have any issues with smelling smoke out on the balcony from the smoking area below them? I know it is on deck 5 so there is some distance, but I wasn't sure if they noticed it at all. Thanks!