Dining Times Changing

ncbn0902

I just received a phone call from RCCL, letting me know that they will be changing my dinner times that I have reserved to My Time Dining. I guess they will be changing their dining plans starting on Tuesday. I don't really know the difference between my time dining and me just making reservations for the times I want.

Yes, I guess our cruise will be the first one to change. I guess formal nights will be just like other ships.

Unknown about formal nights. I thought I read that they don't have formal nights anymore on Empress.

Unknown about formal nights. I thought I read that they don't have formal nights anymore on Empress.

The lady on the phone said that formal nights will not only be grande and will be 1 or more specific nights during the cruise. This is a 12 night cruise. I guess we will all find out what happens.

The lady on the phone said that formal nights will not only be grande and will be 1 or more specific nights during the cruise. This is a 12 night cruise. I guess we will all find out what happens.

Sounds like a return to what other ships (other than Empress) are doing.